[ QUOTE ]
with the glass on the side and the sun shining through, it reminds me alot of Allen Fieldhouse.
[/ QUOTE ]
Actually the architects of JPJ copied aspects of several arenas. I don't remember the article exactly, nor can I find it but here's the best of what I can remember.
The U-shape of the arena is from OSU I believe to help maximize seating. The student section in front of the court and cameras has retractable seats to mimick Cameron Indoor. The Upper bowl of seats are slanted at a tight angle and pulled as close to the court as possible to mimick the heckling effect that the architect experienced when he was actually attending a football game at UWisconsin and rain or thunderstorms forced the crowds into the basketball arena to wait out the storm, where the UW fans poured into the upper bowl and heckled the crap out of his school.
Hope fully Zona will be too tired from traveling to win that first game in JPJ haha. But if you remember last year's game we held tight for a half and wore down in the second. Our new recruits should give us some more front court depth.
U-Hall was baptized with a loss the best I can remember.
Oh btw did you know coach is getting together the OLD HEADS today to "spank" on the young ones before they go to state haha. Honestly I don't know if I can even handle anyone of 4 through 6 haha... This could be ugly, you should come out man, call Matt or coach or something.
Should be at the park.



Bookmarks